When Rivers Meet
- 15 Oct Leeds University Union
- 16 Oct Liverpool Grand Central Hall
- 17 Oct Exeter Phoenix
- 19 Oct Bexhill De L Warr Pavilion
- 20 Oct Bilston Robin 2
- 22 Oct Cambridge The Junction
- 24 Oct Edinburgh The Queens Hall
- 21 Apr Sheffield The Greystones
- 22 Apr Bath Komedia
- 23 Apr Southampton 1865
- 29 Apr Colchester Arts Centre
- 30 Apr Newbury Arlington Arts Centre
- 5 May Leeds Brudenell
- 6 May Newcastle The Cluny
- 7 May Glasgow Oran Mor
- 12 May London The Garage
- 13 May Birmingham Asylum
- 14 May Norwich The Waterfront
- 19 May Manchester The Deaf Institute
- 20 May Bristol Exchange
- 21 May Leek, Foxlowe Arts Centre
- 26 May Shoreham-By-Sea Ropetackle Arts Centre
- 27 May Nottingham Bodega
- 28 May Edinburgh Teviot Row House
Since bursting on to the UK Blues scene with their debut record ‘The Uprising EP’ in April 2019 followed by their second EP ‘Innocence Of Youth’ in May 2020, Grace and Aaron have been going from strength to strength. The British husband and wife duo have an ever-growing online fan base and have gained the attention of Planet Rock and BBC Radio 2.
Their unique harmonic vocal-led approach to song writing, dirty electric guitar, slide resonator mandolin and fiddle create a unique distinctive and contemporary blues rock sound that echoes classic rock with hints of the blues that inspire them.
Before lockdown, the duo toured the UK in their self-converted VW camper with an impressive tour schedule. Since the lockdown, the duo live stream on Facebook every Saturday at 8pm GMT for their ‘Rock The Lockdown’ series attracting hundreds of thousands of views.
On November 20th, 2020, the duo released their long-awaited debut album ‘We Fly Free’, to critical acclaim from the UK radio and rock music magazine media.