Simon & Oscar from Ocean Colour Scene
- 5 May Stockton ARC
- 6 May Newark Palace Theatre
- 7 May Stamford Corn Exchange
- 8 May Sheffield City Hall
- 10 May Whitley Bay Playhouse
- 11 May Buxton Opera House
- 12 May Corby The Core at Corby Cube
- 13 May Bridlington The Spa
- 15 May Southend -on -Sea, Palace Theatre
- 16 May Bury St Edmunds The Apex Arts Centre
- 17 May London Union Chapel
- 19 May Ilkley Kings Hall
- 20 May Lytham St Annes Lowther Pavilion
- 21 May Manchester RNCM
- 22 May Burnley The Mechanics
- 24 May Bristol St Georges
- 26 May Bexhill De La Warr Pavilion
- 27 May Harpenden Eric Morecambe Centre
- 28 May Shrewsbury Theatre Severn
In 2015 Ocean Colour Scene celebrated their 25th Anniversary with a sell-out acoustic tour of some of the most prestigious UK Concert Halls, it was not only their most successful for 15 years, but also their best received, with ecstatic audience reactions every night.
Simon and Oscar are continuing the theme in 2022 with a tour of intimate seated venues, the perfect stages for their acoustic performances of all the big hits and anthems, including The Riverboat Song, The Circle, Traveller's Tune, Hundred Mile High City and The Day We Caught The Train.
These shows are the latest chapter in a remarkable career that’s seen OCS rise from Breton shirt-wearing Stone Roses disciples to one of Britpop’s biggest bands (their 1998 arena tour was the biggest by any UK group that year). In their 30 years together, they’ve enjoyed five Top 10 albums, six Top 10 singles and a mantelpiece full of awards.
But behind all the swagger and the style were great songs, with words and melodies that found their way into your head and heart. It’s time to hear these songs again, stripped back but every bit as brilliant.