Red Hot Chilli Pipers
- 21 Nov Holmfirth Picturedrome
- 22 Nov Chesterfield Winding Wheel
- 23 Nov Warrington Parr Hall
- 24 Nov Peterborough The Cresset
- 28 Nov Birmingham Town Hall
- 29 Nov Bridlington The Spa
- 1 Dec Colchester Charter Theatre
- 24 Apr Harrogate Royal Hall
- 25 Apr Middlesbrough Town Hall
- 26 Apr Blackpool Grand Theatre
- 30 Apr Bury St Edmunds The Apex Arts Centre
- 1 May London Cadogan Hall
- 2 May Manchester RNCM
- 7 May Exeter Phoenix
- 8 May Salisbury City Hall
- 9 May Nottingham Albert Hall Great Hall
- 14 May Scunthorpe The Baths Hall
- 15 May Telford Oakengates Theatre
- 16 May St Albans, The Alban Arena
- 17 May Southend -on -Sea, Palace Theatre
- 21 May Aldershot Princes Hall
- 22 May Cheltenham Town Hall
- 23 May Hastings St Mary In The Castle
- 29 May Barrow Forum 28
- 30 May Newcastle Tyne Journal Theatre
Red Hot Chilli Pipers “Fresh Air” World Tour 2019
Their has never been anything quite like The Red Hot Chilli Pipers, from their formation in 2002 and a cameo appearance at T in the Park in 2004 with the Darkness to opening the main stage in their own right in 2014. The past fifteen years has seen the Red Hot Chilli Pipers become the most famous bagpipe band on the planet..ever! Bagpipes with attitude, drums with a Scottish accent and a show that carries its own health warning.
The bands achievements have reached incredible heights with their groundbreaking fusion of traditional Scottish music and rock/pop Anthems which they proudly call “Bagrock”.The Red Hot Chilli Pipers are a genuinely unique experience.
The Chillis have never been more in demand for their infectious style of feel good music which appeals right across the age range to people all over the world. They have collected together an impressive group of musicians, dancers and singers from Scotland and further afield, many holding World Championship titles and all seriously good players with impressive credentials and qualifications.
In 2014 The Chilli Pipers released a new live DVD and CD entitled `Live at the Lake`. In an explosive evening of entertainment captured on this live DVD and CD, The Red Hot Chilli Pipers recorded their most adventurous project to date, bringing 16 musicians and dancers across the Atlantic to perform at Milwaukee Irish Fest, the US spiritual home of the band. They captured the unique and explosive power of the Chilli Pipers in one unforgettable evening by the shores of Lake Michigan. Tracks include .Insomnia, Gimme All Your Lovin' , Thunderstruck, Everybody Dance Now, Amazing Grace, Fix You, Chasing Cars, Wake Me Up , Don’t Stop Believin and We Will Rock You
In February 2019 the Pipers and Tom Walker released a new version of his massive hit
“ Leave a Light On” .The release is in aid of Nordoff Robins, the music therapy charity and it went straight into the iTunes top five. The collaboration came about after Tom performed with the Red Hot Chilli Pipers at Murrayfield Rugby Stadium before the Scotland v Italy Six Nations match.
In June 2019 the Red Hot Chilli Pipers will release a new studio album, entitled "Fresh Air”. It ́s an exciting fusion of brand-new songs and carefully selected covers . In a new departure for the Red Hot Chilli Pipers many of the songs include lead vocals, Some of the highlights are “Leave the Light On” featuring Tom Walker on vocals. Leonard Cohen ́s “Hallalujah” and “Shut Up and Dance” from the American band Walk the Moon, both songs feature the incredibly talented singer Chris Judge on vocals.