- 29 Jan Newbury Arlington Arts Centre
- 11 Feb Hull City Hall
- 12 Feb Sheffield O2 Academy
- 18 Feb Norwich The Waterfront
- 19 Feb Northampton The Roadmender
- 25 Feb Bury The Met
- 18 Mar Glasgow Classic Grand
- 19 Mar Glenrothes Rothes Hall
- 25 Mar Manchester Academy
- 26 Mar Frome Cheese and Grain
- 25 Jun Bilston Robin 2
- 9 Jul Kendal Brewery Arts Centre
- 23 Jul Castleton The Devils Arse
- 1 Oct Bury St Edmunds The Apex Arts Centre
- 25 Nov Whitley Bay Playhouse
- 17 Feb Bristol O2 Academy
AC/DC, arguably the greatest rock band of all time, are brought to life by Live/Wire with the true passion you would expect from professional musicians who share your love of this legendary live act. They deliver a critically acclaimed High Voltage two hour rock ’n’ roll set with not only cannons and a full bank of Marshall amps but a journey that takes fans from one of the best-selling albums of all time ‘Back in Black’ through to the 2020 release ‘PWR UP’, with a healthy dose of the classics from the Bon Scott era.
The Live/Wire show combines the vocal power of Podge Blacksmith as Brian Johnson, the virtuoso talent of Simon Davies as Angus Young and rhythmic accuracy of Dan Mosley as Malcolm Young. The line-up is completed by Eddie Clark as bassist Cliff Williams and Paul Alwin combining the groove of Phil Rudd and thunderous energy of Chris Slade on drums.
With over 20 years of touring under their belt, Live/Wire put the audience right in the middle of a live experience comparable to that only AC/DC themselves produce. We invite AC/DC fans to join us, sing with us and relive some of those classic AC/DC concerts of the past on our very own Highway to Hell.