- 7 Aug Holmfirth Picturedrome
- 15 Oct Leeds University Union
- 16 Oct Liverpool Grand Central Hall
- 17 Oct Exeter Phoenix
- 19 Oct Bexhill De L Warr Pavilion
- 20 Oct Bilston Robin 2
- 22 Oct Cambridge The Junction
- 24 Oct Edinburgh The Queens Hall
- 11 Dec Lincoln Engine Shed
- 10 Feb York Grand Opera House
- 11 Feb Newcastle Boiler Shop
- 12 Feb Glasgow O2 Academy
- 17 Feb Manchester Academy
- 19 Feb Sheffield Leadmill
- 20 Feb Cardiff Y Plas
- 22 Feb Birmingham Town Hall
- 23 Feb Bury St Edmunds The Apex Arts Centre
- 24 Feb London Electric Ballroom
Glasgow Blues Rockers KING KING are pleased to announce a full UK tour for 2020 to co-incide with the release of a new album.
KING KING who feature Alan Nimmo on Lead Vocals & Guitar, Jonny Dyke on Keyboards, Zander Greenshields on Bass and Andrew Scott on Drums were formed in Scotland in 2008 and have released four critically acclaimed studio albums plus a double live album & DVD.
"As it already felt like it was so long since we had the chance to play in front of our UK fans, the tour in April had us so excited with anticipation. So, you can imagine our disappointment when it had to be postponed!!! However, it brings us great joy to know that we’ll be playing some dates in October and that at least for some.... the wait will be over !"
"I am really looking forward to properly showcasing the new line-up for our fans. I can confirm that the lads are super excited to get out there and play for you. We have been working so hard on the new album and the results have been so satisfying... the response to our first single “I Will Not Fall” which was A-listed on Planet Rock has been amazing."
"As I have done on several occasions in the past when it comes to writing... I enlisted the talents of my big bro (Stevie Nimmo) to add some of his flavour to the songs alongside the other lads and when you hear the new album you’ll be able to spot his voice in the background on several songs. This started me thinking that it was time to take the next step in the natural evolution of King King! So not only will Stevie be present on the new album but when we embark on our October tour you will see an addition to our already outstanding line-up of Jonny Dyke, Zander Greenshields and Andrew Scott... we will welcome Stevie to King King as our newest member!"