- 16 Oct Bexhill De L Warr Pavilion
- 3 Feb York Grand Opera House
- 5 Feb Manchester Academy
- 6 Feb Sheffield Leadmill
- 7 Feb Cardiff Y Plas
- 9 Feb Birmingham Town Hall
- 13 Feb London Electric Ballroom
- 14 Feb Salisbury City Hall
- 16 Feb Bury St Edmunds The Apex Arts Centre
- 17 Feb Newcastle Boiler Shop
- 18 Feb Glasgow Fruit Market
Glasgow Blues Rockers KING KING are pleased to announce a full UK tour for 2020 to co-incide with the release of a new album in the spring of 2020.
KING KING who feature Alan Nimmo on Lead Vocals & Guitar, Jonny Dyke on Keyboards, Zander Greenshields on Bass and Andrew Scott on Drums were formed in Scotland in 2008 and have released four critically acclaimed studio albums plus a double live album & DVD.
Alan Nimmo “We are very excited to be touring the UK in April 2020! We have been working hard on our new album and I can’t wait to properly present the new King King lineup to our fans who haven’t yet had a chance to see us! Can’t think of a better start to the new year than a tour in front of our home fans! Bring it on people... King King are coming for ya!!!”