What's on ...
Click to try to find tickets for this event.
- 19 May Livewire the AC DC Show, Bury
- 29 SepLivewire the AC DC show, Derby
- 20 OctLivewire the AC DC show, Manchester
- 21 OctLivewire the AC DC show, Leamington Spa
- 10 NovLivewire the AC DC show, Clitheroe
- 11 NovLivewire the AC DC show, York
- 17 NovLivewire the AC DC show, Glenrothes
- 18 NovLivewire AC/DC , Glasgow
- 19 JanLivewire the AC DC show, Holmfirth
- 20 JanLivewire the AC DC show, Chester
- 27 JanLivewire ACDC Sheffield
- 3 FebLivewire the AC DC show, Newbury
Livewire the AC DC show, Bilston
(featuring Livewire AC/DC, Dorja)
Venue: Bilston Robin 2
Live/Wire is The AC/DC Tribute show. The unique six man tribute to rock music's greatest band AC/DC, complete with cannons, a wall of Marshalls and over two hours of High Voltage Rock 'n' Roll. And in this AC/DC’s fortieth year, the band cover both eras as always with both Bon Scott and 'Pete' Brian Johnson present to take you on the Rock and Roll train for a night to remember. Originally fronting the band was the legendary front man, Bon Scott, AC/DC's original vocalist and a wild man of rock and roll, whose untimely death shocked the world in 1980. His death came at a time when the band was sampling global success for the first time. Pete, then dons the flat cap as Geordie vocalist, Brian Johnson, whom AC/DC turned to in order to fill the void left by Bon. Brian's searing vocals iced Back in Black, one of the best selling hard rock albums of all time! Pete brings the Live/Wire show bang up to date with classic ‘Brian’ songs and includes some tracks from AC/DC’s recent and hugely successful new album, Black Ice. The thundering freight train of a rhythm section keep it all meticulously together with Dan as the metronomic Malcolm Young on rhythm guitar, Ed, as Cliff Williams on bass and the monster behind the drums; Daz, as Phil Rudd and Chris Slade rolled into one giving Ashgus the freedom to mesmerize the audience with his sublime playing and infinite energy. Those who have seen the show on the ‘For Those About To Rock’ and ‘Ready to Bite’ tours are already witness to the talent and dedication Ash gives on stage with his portrayal of the livewire Angus Young delivering a truly amazing two hours of duck-walking, bedevilled Rock and Roll.